Let’s do something to help.January 24, 2010
Let’s do something to help the residents of Haiti.
There are many incredibly brave men and women who are out there volunteering their time and risking their lives to help. Let us at home show our support through small donations.
I’m teaming up with Michelle of PinkleToes Photography, Lyndsay Stradtner of Life in Motion Photography, and many photographers around the country. Together, we’re going to try to do something to help. But, we need you, too! Here’s the deal:
You and your sweetheart could win a romantic photo session at dusk in the city of Claremont!
- This session will be photographed by myself and will be held the weekend of Friday, February 5th-Sunday, February 7th.
- Session is for up to 2 adults and will last between 1-2 hours.
- Winner will also receive 25 fully processed, high resolution images on CD. Print to your heart’s content!
How to win:
- Make a MINIMUM donation of $10 to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund.
- Forward a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (Pacific Time) on January 30th.
- Winner will be drawn and notified at random on February 1st.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like, but each entry must be the minimum $10 donation.
- Session participants must sign a model release.
- Session must be held in Claremont on the dates specified above.
- If the winner does not claim his/her prize by Feb. 1st or cannot claim the prize, then another winner will be drawn.
But wait! There’s more!
If you are a photographer and would like to hold your own Helping Hearts event to help Haiti, please contact us ASAP so we can send you everything you need to get started!